Tuesday, June 26, 2012

i'll have one of everything bag


i know i've mentioned that i hoard collect yarn.  well, i also 'collect' fabric, craft books, and patterns.  there's a line of fabric i'm wanting but need to make some room for it.  it comes out in august so i've got to get going on stashbusting.  last night i was looking through my stash and came across these fat quarters.


and decided they needed to become this bag.


want a closer look?


it's in the book seams to me 24 new reasons to love sewing by anna maria horner.  i made a couple alterations like pockets on the outside and inside. also i didn't add the tasseles.



i gotta find my next project and make room in my stash for new fabric.  maybe another i'll have one of everything bag in next stop - london.

3 comments:

  1. I like that! Very cute. I'll have to check out the book too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterns on the cloth very cool!

    ReplyDelete